Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Afternoon

EVERY SINGLE TIME Jake comes through the door from a day of work Conner runs screaming towards him, they tackle each other for quite a while, and eventually mellow out and try to calmly say hello to Grace and I...usually with Conner still hanging on to Jake's back or arm or leg. It's the cutest...and loudest...thing you've ever seen. Conner has been doing this since he could walk! Heres what it looked like today...







And here are two random pictures also... this one is just showing that Mr. Bubbles is just as fun as I had remembered.
Aunt Jenny gave the kids the cute animal slippers, so I thought I'd let the kids show them off. Such hams!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids are so cute and my wife is AWESOME!!!

Shelley said...

I love the bubbles picture. So adorable. and the last one should be framed.

Anonymous said...

:-) Looks like a fun thing to come home to everyday.

Susanna said...

I love this post! The pictures are great - what a gift it is for children to have fun, loving parents!

BriannaNichole said...

It is so sweet to see Jake in his army clothes (don't know the offical term) playing with the kids. I LOVED Mr. Bubbles!