Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 08

On Christmas Eve we ran through the mall to see if we could find Santa. :)

He was very excited...until we actually went downstairs and asked him to sit on Santa's lap and smile. He didn't want to sit on his lap at all, but talked about Santa quite a bit and was up very late that night knowing that stange man was coming to his house while he slept.


Here are a few favorite shots of our Christmas Morning. Mom, Dad and Grace were up first.


Here is Conner coming down to see what Santa brought during the night.

I do love Christmas music. :)





















Conner gave me some warm green socks for Christmas. He picked them out himself and was very excited for me to wear them. In fact, every time I have on other socks he pulls them off my feet and tells me "you want your green socks, not purple socks ( or whichever color I had put on.)" It's so cute!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like Conner had fun with the dino! It looks like you all had a great time. Can't wait to spend another Christmas with you guys!

Shelley said...

Emma used to go down the stairs just like that. You would think it would hurt to slide down that way.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Christmas morning!!! I love the pic of Gracie with the stockings...and the one of her with her headband...so cute! Looks like Conner had a great time with his Dinosaur. And...it was so cute that he got you GREEN socks...guess he knew how much you LOVE green :) !

xo
SC Mom