Monday, July 20, 2009

Conner Turned 3!!!

We celebrated Connner's third birthday in Granite Bay, CA...and Conner was especially happy to celebrate with family. For days leading up to our drive out to California, he had been asking it was his birthday party yet...and when it finally came he enjoyed every minute of it!

















 












Three legged race...
and the photo finish!

I had tried to set up cup pyramids for the kids to squirt down, but Conner kept shooting them down before I could finish. It was his party, so we played his way. :)

He opened gifts. I love this shot of him with his first camera. Oh, my little apprentice. :)
Cupcakes! He asked for an "M&M cake." 


Happy Birthday, Bud! 

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Hi Katie! Happy Birthday to Conner! Asher's birthday is this weekend - how fast they grow! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun this summer. Hi to Jake!

Anonymous said...

That was one fun birthday! My kids love their cousins and all the fam. Happy B-day Conner!
Aunt Nina

Jeff said...

I love the three legged race pictures! I'll have to do that next time I have people over for a BBQ. :-)