Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I Learned This Week

1) One can go to Grandma's house in a matter of minutes. All it takes is a kitchen chair (airplane seat,) a plastic toy with rolly wheels (suitcase,) a cup for juice (drink served on flight,) and the "pilot voice" preparing you for take off. :)

2) According to Poison Control, Sunsilk Captivating Curls is not poisonous if a small amount is eaten by a two year old. Conner learned that it doesn't taste very good either. I also learned to move the hair products to an even higher location.

3) My children are fearless. These pictures were taken at the Dinosaur Museum - our Father's Day celebration.



4) Conner can jump as far as a Triceratops.

5) I can never get tired of the swings. Not with these happy faces.

4 comments:

KCR said...

adorable katie. glad conner is okay! great chatting with you the other day. oh and, i found some really cute sandals!

Anonymous said...

I wish going to Grandma’s house was that easy for us. Maybe I just need to go buy some plastic toys with rolly wheels so we can try it your way. I love all those pictures… especially the one with Jake and Conner with dino-hats.

-Jeff

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics....I will rush to the "airport" anytime to pick our little traveler up!!

Looks like belated Father's Day was great!

xoxo
SC Mom/Grandma

Shelley said...

great swing pics. The kiddies are getting so big.