Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Fun

I'm pretty sure that Little Bo Peep and Yoda were the cutest things on the block on Halloween night.


He was the perfect height to be Yoda this year. The costume was a hit.




We made the whole weekend a holiday. I made pumpkin cupcakes, which we decorated like pumpkins and cats, and Conner and I made placemats with his handprints. I inked certain parts of his palms to create Halloween scenes. I then had them laminated so we could eat off them. His favorite was the owl.


Susi came with lots of fun ideas and of course Conner loved it all. They read Halloween books, made cookies, and made these fun spider hats!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm...you are pretty much the cutest fam! You are beautiful Kate and I catch some of your happiness when I look at your smiling face. Love you!