Monday, October 20, 2008

Conner and the Cutest Wagon Ever


We decided to go out and play with Conner's new wagon. We drove a while struggling to find a few colorful leaves to play in. (I think we were just one weekend too early because now they are all over the place!) Anyway, he had a blast. I wish I could say the same for Gracie...I'm pretty sure she didn't love the bumpy ride in the wagon. Maybe next time. :)

I gathered a few things for the outing and put them in the basket to throw into the car. As you can see, we planned to take Grace, too. She's five weeks old here.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I love clicking on the picture of you to enlarge, and then seeing Grace's little eye peeking out. Conner looks like he really enjoyed that outing. Nice family time. Have I mentioned that Grace looks exactly like you did as a baby. :-)

Mom

Shelley said...

How cute. Conner is such the big brother. You have such beautiful kids.

Susanna said...

Your blog is looking GREAT, with lots of fabulous pictures of your beautiful family! I have thought about you many times, wondering how you are enjoying life with two. Hugs all around from us!